$1,500 will be awarded to one student in the PACE or McKinney-Vento program.
The student must have a 2.0 GPA and complete the scholarship application by April 20th.
- ELIGIBILITY: Any graduating high school senior who is enrolled in the North Clackamas School
District’s PACE program or who qualifies under McKinney-Vento program and has a GPA of 2.0, is
eligible for this scholarship.
- PURPOSE: The scholarship shall be used solely to pay the scholarship recipient’s 2018/2019
tuition at an accredited college or trade school.
- MANNER OF PAYMENT: The scholarship will be paid directly to the accredited college or trade
school in which the recipient is enrolled.
RECIPIENTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROOF OF ENROLLMENT AND PAYMENT
It is the recipient’s responsibility to provide the Scholarship Selection Committee in
- Satisfactory proof of enrollment and the tuition bill prior to the date of each term or
semester for which the scholarship was awarded; and
- All information necessary for the Club to make the scholarship payments to the
accredited college or trade school in which recipient is enrolled.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR AWARD: The Scholarship Selection Committee
may award one scholarship in the amount of $1500.
APPLICATION PACKET: Application packet must include all of the following, which must be
received no later than April 20th, 2018.
Mail to: Clackamas Sunrise Rotary – Vocation Service Committee P.O. Box 394 Clackamas, OR 97015
Clackamas Sunrise Rotary 2018 Scholarship