FALL EVENT—October 10 to December 19 2014 (10 weeks)
The TARTL was conceived to strengthen relationships between club members by sharing on-on-one time. Each Clackamas Sunrise Rotary member will host another Rotarian for “lunch” (or coffee or happy hour) AND each Rotarian will be the guest of another club member.
YOU WILL BE BOTH A TARTL GUEST AND A TARTL HOST! The TARTL Meet-List is attached.
Once the Rotarians complete a TARTL, to register, they must have it post on the Clackamas Sunrise Rotary Facebook Page (see 3 below). Extra points can be earned by wearing Rotary attire or symbols in their photos and including Exchange Students. Creatively is highly encouraged!
The goal—to get each Rotarian to post a FACEBOOK Selfie photo while in Rotary attire and claim their right to win a prize. AND of course to have fun and get to know each other.
Claim your right to win a prize (and bragging rights)
- Must complete AND register your TARTLs before Monday December 15th at
- As the host your entry MUST include your Selfie photo of your TARTL AND post caption indicating where you were and something new and significant about the person you TARTLED
- Email your photo AND post caption to Jim Davis (email@example.com) or have one of the other club Facebook administrators posted it for you on the CSR Facebook page (Mike Guess, Danise Buswell-Rickard, Shelly Napiontek Elmer, Dan Fullerton, Margaret Goodine Harbaugh, Andy Kahut, Terry Mohr. Elaine Truitt, Kevin Wright, Rae Ya).
- The most creative post that has a Rotary Wheel will win the Grand Prize (see list of prizes)
- Group shots and including Exchange Students are
- TARTL photos must be taken on or after October 19th. No past photos—come on now!
- Need a Rotary shirt, hat or pin? On sale
- Notify Mike Guess of your completed TARTL before the deadline by
THREE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED!
Winners will also be posted on the CSR website & Facebook.
- FIRST PRIZE: $100 Contribution Toward Paul Harris Fellowship for each TARTL participant,
10 Free Raffle Tickets, and One Free Brag Pass
- SECOND PRIZE: $20 Gift Card, 10 Free Raffle Tickets, and One Free Brag Pass
- THIRD PRIZE: 10 Free Raffle Tickets, and One Free Brag Pass
- Mike Guess will keep track and monitor TARTL Date entries that occur (see 1,2,3 above). The judging panel (Shelley, Renee, Mike, Jim & Margaret) will make their decisions and prizes will be awarded at the Friday, December 19th
JOIN IN THE FUN AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER!
* Brag Passes can be used at any Clackamas Sunrise Rotary Friday morning meeting 🙂
Download above FALL TARTL Event Info and Meet-Up List